Tuesday 31 March 2009

Floral and Hardy


Many thanks to the wonderful Jo who has kindly given permission for some of her wedding photos to be put up here. I think you'll agree they're just gorgeous, as is she, and they were taken by the very talented Alex Whittle of Alex Whittle Weddings. Jo had a bouquet made entirely of herbs and autumn foliage for her September wedding at The Lost Village of Dode, yet another spectacularly beautiful and intimate wedding venue in Kent. It just goes to show that simple and seasonal always wins the day!

This is what the lovely Jo had to say about Rebecca Frere Flowers:

"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the beautiful bouquet that you created for me. You were so helpful from the very beginning, I think you knew what I wanted even before I did! I didn't want a big, fancy bouquet and you managed to create something simple yet beautiful, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!" - Jo.